WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ON APRIL 21st
THIS IS AN EVENT YOU
DON’T WANT TO MISS!
Harris County MUD 24 invites you to Celebrate a FREE Texas Heritage Earth Day Saturday, April 21, 2018 – 10 am to 2 pm at the Cypress Creek EMS Education Center located at 7111 Five Forks drive.
Stop by and visit the old Texas Town called MUD Holler!
- FREE Chuck wagon fare (FOOD)
- Hot dogs and Beans
- Door Prizes
- Games and Crafts for the kids!
- Great Photo Ops!
- Test your knowledge of Texas History
- Learn how water and windmills won the west!
- Meet Legends from Yesteryear and Heroes from Today
- Visit Miss Kimmie Sue’s Root Beer Saloon
- Meet Sheriff Water Watcher and become a Deputy!
If that wasn’t enough! You’ll also be able to visit the;
- CCEMS Education Ambulance
- Harris County SWAT Vehicle
- Harris County Contable K-9 Unit
- McGruff the Crime Dog & the Mounted Patrol
- Klein VFD Fire Equipment