- Water lawns in the early morning
- Install rain sensors on sprinkler systems
- Fix leaky faucets and hoses..they waste water and money.
- Water the grass…not the sidewalk and street.
- Plan water cycles according to each type of plant or grass.
- Mid-day sun — for mad dogs and Englishmen — NOT for sprinklers.
- Use a broom to clear away debris, instead of using the hose.
Many people who are interested in conserving our precious groundwater resources consider harvesting rainwater for a …
Use fertilizers sparingly and sweep up driveways, sidewalks, and roads, Never dump anything down storm drains, Vegetate bare spots in your yard.